Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Figi Buttermilk Pancake Mix

Blogday2010

first thing I want to thank who pointed out my blog ...

then .. even if late .. I also would like to report 5 bloggers that I admire very much ...
I would not enter into the merits of each of them ... I believe that through their blog you can understand the reason for my choice ... I can only tell you they are all very special to me and 5 people

http://www. erikanapoletano.blogspot.com /
is the blog of erika .. with which it is born a beautiful friendship that goes beyond the web

http://alessandraingrid.blogspot.com /
is the blog of alessandra .. delicate and refined as his blog

http://adamus-adamus.blogspot.com/
is the blog of Adam .... .. Ironic ... deep ... nice friend .. still summer break. ... But again .... A ensure that back!

http://briciole-di-pasticcino.blogspot.com/
is the bog of cake ... .. .. outgoing, gentle and you can see the pages of his blog

http://graficscribbles.blogspot.com/
is the blog of Blue .... For a long time friend .. .. imaginative dreamer ... nice ... to which I want very well

0 comments:

Post a Comment